Corporate Activities and Sports Photography
– Photography for your company day out
– Marketing photos to promote your sports event
– Charity fundraising photography
This is a highly specialist area that can be fast paced and can require a great deal of planning. Ed recognises budgets can be tight but the the images can form a huge part of the post event experience both for the participants and all involved in facilitating the event. Ed has worked many other skilled sports event professionals and you will want a photographer with all the right credentials to follow the entire event through start to finish.
You can hire Ed for smaller projects or as a team of photographers and editors to maximise coverage and flow of images to facilitate your realtime marketing campaigns.
- A Great Technical Skillset – photography, lighting, editing
- Professional Attitude – a friendly persona with clients, as well as their sponsors and delegates.
- Experience – they will just know what to do and you can focus on your job.
- Insured – We are fully insured and able to supply a risk assessment if required.
- Pro Equipment – The best cameras and lenses for the job.
Images edited on location and delivered instantly
We have great onsite runners and editors who can provide RAW files for editing. All images can be exported any size to your team or direct to social media. Some clients really enjoy images processed for a big screen display for their evening gala. Please read more about this here on our dedicated page about editing at events
Your company will benefit from our wealth of experience in sports and corporate event photography – please take a look at the archive of events covered over the past 10 years.
The majority of our clients are London-based with events held in the capital, but we often travel further afield for live events and have worked at international conferences throughout Europe and ROW including Barcelona, Rio and Brussels.