Kicking Off The New Year With An Event To Remember
The company Christmas party was great fun – the boss had too much to drink and was a bit more open than he should have been, you were brutally honest about some things you maybe shouldn’t have been and “quiet” Carol in accounts in will never be looked at in the same light again!
Ah yes, the staff Christmas bash – always an event that gets remembered for a variety of reasons!
But what are your company’s plans for making an impression on your existing and prospective clients this coming year?
What corporate events are you thinking about arranging so you can steal a march on your competition, whilst they spend the first 3 months of the year working out what to do for the remaining 9?
If you’ve not yet arranged your PR calendar, then here are 7 interesting corporate event ideas you might want to consider;
- Dinner in the sky – an opportunity to take up to 22 guests to each great food 100 feet up in the air
- Dinner in the dark – a fantastic experience that really helps to heighten your senses
- Clay pigeon shooting – an old classic that’s now making a resurgence
- After dinner game shows – if you’ve always fancied yourself as a game show “don”, then this is for you
- Mobile casino – bring all the fun of Las Vegas right to you and your guests
- Corporate wine tasting – the perfect place to learn your “cab sauv” from your merlot
- Champagne lunch cruise on the Thames – take in the sites of the beautiful city whilst at a leisurely pace and in a relaxed atmosphere
If you do decide to take any of these up, I’d love to hear your about your plans.
Happy New Year!
(Disclaimer: Ed Telling Photography has no affiliation with any of the companies mentioned above)